McLeod's EcoWater COVID-19 Policy
1) When you call into our office, we are currently screening all calls for possible COVID-19 contact. We will ask you the following questions:
i) Is there anyone in the home feeling unwell at this time?
ii) Has anyone in the home come in contact with someone currently in self-isolation?
iii) Has anyone in the home traveled outside of Ontario in the past two weeks?
2) To protect & safeguard our employees, they have the right to refuse to enter any home or business where they feel it is unsafe to do so. We ask customers to respect social distancing rules during the service call and let us know if there is a separate entrance we can use. No cash and checks are being accepted, invoices are left behind and payment can be arranged by credit card, online banking or via e-transfer.
3) All employees must wash their hands as frequently as possible. ALL service calls and installations, gloves must be worn before entering homes. Once installation or service is finished, employees will disinfect the area and equipment with sanitizer.
4) If an employee at any time feels like they have flu/cold-like symptoms or any other illness symptom, they have been asked to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
5) The McLeod’s EcoWater office is being disinfected and cleaned multiple times on a daily basis.
6) Our showroom & store is closed, but we are offering curbside pick up and waiving our delivery fee. Call or email for details.